Education & Admission

Education & Admission Visas

The Education Visa in Australia is a type of visa that allows you to study in the country for a certain period of time. There are different types of Education Visas, each with their own requirements and benefits. In order to apply for an Education Visa, you will need to meet specific requirements.

Each type of Education Visa has different requirements, but some of the general requirements for all types of visas include:

  • You must be enrolled in an educational institution in Australia.
  • You must have a valid passport.
  • You must meet the character and health requirements.
  • You must have sufficient financial funds to support your stay in Australia.
  • You must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements.


If you are applying for an Education Visa to study at a primary or secondary school, you will need to meet additional requirements.

Student Visas (Education & Migration Solutions) (500)

A student visa is a type of visa that allows foreign students to study in Australia. The Australian student visa program is designed to encourage international students to come to Australia to study at Australian institutions. Student visas are temporary visas that allow international students to study full-time in Australia for the duration of their course.

Read More

Student Guardian Visa (590)

The Student Guardian Visa (590) is a visa for international students who are under 18 years of age and need a guardian in Australia. The visa allows the student's parent or another adult relative to live in Australia while the student studies.

Read More

Temporary Graduate Visa (485 & 476)

The Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) is a visa for international students who have completed their studies in Australia. The subclass 476 is a similar visa but for students from specific countries. These visas allow you to live, work and study in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.

Read More

Working Holiday Visa (417)

A Working Holiday Visa (417) in Australia is a visa that allows young people to live and work in the country for up to 12 months. This visa is ideal for backpackers and gap year students who want to travel and work their way around Australia. The visa allows you to work in any industry and also study for up to four months.

Read More

Work and Holiday Visa (462)

The Work and Holiday visa (462) is a temporary visa for young people who want to work and holiday in Australia for up to a year.

Read More
Book your appointments now

Talk to Experts

Need assistance in your next visa application process?

If you need to apply for a visa and want the process as smooth of an experience possible, talk with one our Migration Experts. Alongside their expert knowledge about migration laws they will make sure your application goes through quickly so that all eyes can stay on what really matters you.

Get in Touch With Us


Level 3, 83 York Street Sydney NSW 2000


02 9286 8700