Switch courses

Senior Worker Choosing Tools
Play Video

Switch Courses

Sometimes visas can be complex especially if your circumstances have changed. We recommend you give us a call and speak to our immigration lawyers

Will changing courses affect my student visa?

Your student visa will only be affected if you’re changing to a lower-level or non-AQF course, as you will have to apply for a new student visa.
In all other cases, you will only need to apply for a new student visa if your current one is due to expire.

Book your appointments now

Talk to Experts

Need assistance in your next visa application process?

If you need to apply for a visa and want the process as smooth of an experience possible, talk with one our Migration Experts. Alongside their expert knowledge about migration laws they will make sure your application goes through quickly so that all eyes can stay on what really matters you.

Get in Touch With Us


Level 3, 83 York Street Sydney NSW 2000


02 9286 8700