New Pathway to NSW Nomination for Regional NSW-based Skilled Migrants The NSW Government is bolstering support for Regional NSW-based skilled migrants with a dedicated pathway for Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491) nomination.
The new ‘Working in Regional NSW’ eligibility stream recognises applicants’ commitment to living and working in regional NSW and demonstrates support for businesses seeking to retain skilled migrants for their operations.
The new stream will prioritise applications for skilled migrants who:
1) are currently living and working in their nominated (or closely related) occupation in a designated regional area of NSW, and have continuously done so for the past twelve (12) months for a minimum of 20 hours per week;
2) meet all eligibility requirements required by the Australian Government for this visa;
3) have a valid skills assessment in an occupation within in a unit group that appears on the NSW Regional Skills List and is eligible for the visa;
4) are paid at least the TSMIT level or $53,900 per annum (full time basis) excluding superannuation; and
5) can provide employment evidence through payslips, employment contract and tax returns.
If an applicant meets all stream criteria outlined above, they may apply directly for NSW nomination. Previously published minimum points score and work experience requirements do not apply to migrants applying through this stream.
Since 1888, we have been offering assistance and support for all types of Visas in Australia. We’ll make sure your application is processed correctly and quickly – so that it meets the requirements necessary to enter this great country! We provide comprehensive solutions to the candidates and support them throughout the entire Visa journey.Please call our office on 02 9286 8700 or email: email@example.comParish Patience Immigration Lawyers is here to assist if you wish to move to Australia as a skilled worker and require professional advice.
Book a Consultation for Expert Advice on subclass 491 VISA.
You can be confident in your decision to get assistance from Parish Patience as an immigration lawyer. Our team of experts will provide you with the best service and advice possible for all visa needs, so don’t hesitate any longer!
Level 3, 83 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
02 9286 8700